§ 1 General Provisions
- The administrator of the personal data of the users of the website located at www.english4tutors.com is Łukasz Różyński who conducts business activity under the name Łukasz Różyński, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the minister responsible for economy, with its registered office at 7 Jana Karola Chodkiewicza street, premises 43, 02-593 Warsaw, NIP: 8791979905, REGON: 365549163 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Contact with the Administrator is possible:
- to the e-mail address: email@example.com,
- in writing to the Administrator’s address: ul. Jana Karola Chodkiewicza 7/43, 02-593, Warsaw.
- The purpose of this Policy is to set out the activities undertaken with respect to personal data collected through the Administrator’s website and the related services and tools used by its users, as well as in the activity of concluding and performing contracts in contact outside the website.
- If necessary, the provisions of this Policy may be amended. The change will be communicated to users by announcing the new content of the Policy, and in the case of the base of persons who have consented to the processing of data by e-mail or have provided e-mail data in the performance of contracts, they will also be notified of the change by e-mail.
§ 2 Grounds for processing, purposes and storage of personal data
- Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Data Protection Act of 10.05.2018 and the Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18.07.2002. r.
- In the case of processing of personal data on the basis of an email or a complaint sent by the user, such processing shall be based on Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, according to which the processing is necessary in order to take action at the request of the data subject.
- If the user gives his/her separate consent, his/her personal data may also be processed by the administrator for marketing purposes, including the sending of commercial information electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the user (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- If the Administrator concludes and performs a sales contract, the other party is obliged to provide the data necessary for the conclusion of the contract (which is a contractual requirement and, with regard to tax numbers, also a statutory requirement) and for this purpose the Administrator processes personal data (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- In the case of research and analysis for the purpose of improving the performance of available services (e.g. tracking tools), Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation is indicated as the basis for data processing.
- Users’ personal data are stored for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, i.e. until the withdrawal of consent if processing is based on such consent, until the statute of limitations for claims by the Administrator and the other party concerning the performance of concluded agreements (in the case of sales/service agreements, 2 years, counting from the end of the year), and until the fulfilment of an enquiry directed by e-mail or the completion of complaint handling.
- To the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the website, its functionality and the correct execution of operations of payment for the Products, the website uses the User’s metadata. Metadata is understood to be the process of reading and recognising the configuration and components of the computer used by the User by the website’s IT system in order to adjust the website to the User’s capabilities and to establish a secure connection between the User’s computer and the website. It is important to note that such metadata cannot lead to your identification, and is not in any way harmful to the data stored on your computer. Nevertheless, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of metadata at any time by configuring your browser accordingly or by downloading the relevant plug-in provided by the browser manufacturer. To do so, you must consult the manufacturer of the software and its recommendations.
§ 3 Data sharing
- The administrator ensures that any personal information collected is used to fulfil obligations to users. This information will not be shared with third parties except in the following situations:
- the explicit consent of the data subject to such action is given beforehand, or
- Such transfer is necessary when the Administrator uses co-operating persons, e.g. accountants, subcontractors and assortment suppliers, couriers and carriers, law firms,
- if the obligation to transmit such data results or will result from applicable laws, e.g. to law enforcement authorities.
- The Administrator may share anonymised data (i.e. data that does not identify specific Users) with external service providers in order to better identify the attractiveness of advertisements and services to Users, and in this regard, due to the location of the software providers, the data may be transferred – subject to the principles of its protection – to third countries that, however, ensure standard contractual provisions approved by the European Commission for the processing of personal data. These entities in the case of the Administrator are:
- Google Inc. (registered office: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) for Google analytics tools used to analyse web site statistics, Google Tag manager: used to manage scripts by easily adding code snippets to a website or application and to track users’ actions on the website, Google Ads: used to display sponsored links in the search results of the Google search engine and on sites cooperating within the Google AdSense programme. Using the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout it is possible to disable activity measured by Google Analytics,
- Facebook Inc. (registered office address: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) for the Facebook pixel used to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimise them on the basis of collected data and statistics and build up an audience list targeted at future ads.
§ 4 User rights
- The user whose personal data are processed has the right to access their data, complete, update, rectify, temporarily or permanently limit their processing, request their deletion. The access, supplementation, update, correction, restriction of processing, deletion of data is carried out on the basis of the user’s request sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Such a request shall include the name of the user.
- The user guarantees that the data he provides or publishes on the site is correct.
- We make every effort to ensure that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the law. However, if you consider that we have committed a breach, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
§ 5 Cookies Policy
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the users’ terminal equipment (usually on the computer’s hard drive or in a mobile device) for the purpose of storing certain settings and data by the user’s browser in order to use websites. These files allow for recognition of the user’s device and appropriate display of the website, ensuring comfort during its use. The storage of cookies enables the website and the offer to be tailored to your preferences – the server recognises and remembers your preferences, such as visits, clicks and previous actions.
- “Cookies” contain, in particular, the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
- „Cookies” are used for:
- adapting the content of websites to user preferences and optimising the use of websites,
- producing anonymous statistics which, by helping to determine how the user uses websites, make it possible to improve their structure and content,
- provide website users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
Cookies are not used to identify users and their identity is not determined on their basis.
- The main division of cookies is the distinction between:
- Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- Session cookies are temporary files which are deleted automatically when you log out of the website or close your web browser window.
- Please refer to the user guide for your mobile device for details on how to manage cookies on your mobile phone or other mobile device.